Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold my Black 2-tone wrapped 05 R today sad to see it go ... However will continue my search for an 06 Slinghot.
I will be hanging in on Forum and post when I get my next one... You Guys and Gals on here are a marvellous crew.. For now, I will spin around in my XLR until the right Slinger comes along...Having said that I have my eye on one and waiting to hear back on my offer...

:black::black::black::

:wink2:yellow::yellow::yellow:

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Auto-correct changed it from Slinger ..... SLINGSHOT ....

:yellow::yellow::yellow::banghead:whistling:

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Most popular color

Thanks for the answer, Yellow will be a much easier color to maintain, :grin2: BUT that black sure looks pretty when freshly detailed.:cool

·
Slingshot Rules!
75,346 Posts
I sold my Black 2-tone wrapped 05 R today sad to see it go ... However will continue my search for an 06 Slingshot Yellow.
I will be hanging in on Forum and post when I get my next one... You Guys and Gals on here are a marvellous crew.. For now, I will spin around in my XLR until the right Slingshot Yellow comes along...Having said that I have my eye on one and waiting to hear back on my offer...

:black::black::black::

:wink2:yellow::yellow::yellow:
Is it possible, Ben . . .

You haven't found the PERFECT SLINGSHOT YELLOW SSR because you and your computer do not know how to spell it?

All joking aside . . . have you tried to "edit" your original post?

! :surprise: ! >:) ! :surprise: ! >:) ! :surprise: !

·
Premium Member
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is it possible, Ben . . .

You haven't found the PERFECT SLINGSHOT YELLOW SSR because you and your computer do not know how to spell it?

All joking aside . . . have you tried to "edit" your original post?

! :surprise: ! >:) ! :surprise: ! >:) ! :surprise: !
Hey Doohus... Thanks... I did edit the original post this morning..

:yellow::yellow::yellow::grin2::grin2::party

1 - 8 of 8 Posts