Chevy SSR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have an unused Oris hitch from ssr-parts.com that I've posted for sale (nonpremium members are not allowed to post links when selling). I bought it in hopes of towing my SeaDoo Spark but I hit a deer before I could ever use the hitch. It's time to let it go and use the proceeds to build a home and start a blended family with my best friend and our kids.

·
Premium Member
2003 Black SSR
24 Posts
I have an unused Oris hitch from ssr-parts.com that I've posted for sale . I bought it in hopes of towing my SeaDoo Spark but I hit a deer before I could ever use the hitch. It's time to let it go and use the proceeds to build a home and start a blended family with my best friend and our kids.
Let me know what you want for it. I'm interested.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
600 for everything - hitch, saddlebags, and cover. No shipping cost, local pickup. Can just do buy now on eBay and PayPal or venmo me the difference. I could meet took tomorrow daytime though I don't have time to get the dust off

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I should say I also have my stereo components and my installer is still in town. Morel Elate component speakers, JL TW3 sub, Alpine PDX amps, and I may still have the custom sub enclosure for behind the passenger seat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.