Chevy SSR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Yes it was the Rally Truck. We will not forget the fun and excitement that went with winning. After the novelty wore off one realizes that we really didn't need a second vehicle like this. Not driving it, paying insurance, tags and having it sit outside, my lovely bride decided to sell it. A thought for the next rally committee, to offer the winner the option of a cash value or the vehicle, just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Congratulations Robert!!

NOW.....don't forget to post some pics of your new Vette when you get it. BTW, have you decided on what color yet??? (☆☆ ~ Perhaps RED again?)

:love:
David, the lovely bride keeps reminding me that it was HER winning ticket. So there's going to have to be a lot of sweet talk about the Corvette. You know what I mean. LOL😩😩😩😩😩

·
BlueStreak
27,171 Posts
Yes it was the Rally Truck. We will not forget the fun and excitement that went with winning. After the novelty wore off one realizes that we really didn't need a second vehicle like this. Not driving it, paying insurance, tags and having it sit outside, my lovely bride decided to sell it. A thought for the next rally committee, to offer the winner the option of a cash value or the vehicle, just my opinion.
But then the committee is tasked with the resale chores, storage and no guarantee of the amount of $$.

·
BlueStreak
27,171 Posts
SOLD so Closing the thread!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.