I’m helping my friend sell this absolutely gorgeous low mileage '04 Ricochet Silver beauty. It has been a Florida truck since new. He is the second owner and it had 16000.0 miles on it. It now has 21200.00 miles. You will find a 5.3 300 H.P. (regular gas) V-8 with a 4 -speed O.D. Automatic.

It has P. Steering, P.D. Locks, P. Windows, Cruise, P. Seats, Cold A/C, AM/FM Stereo with 6 C.D. Bose System, Carpeted Cargo Compartment with Wood Trim, Running Boards, Towing Package and the list goes on and on.

It also has Simple engineering Transmission Heat Shield, Radiator Fan, Shift Cable Upgrade, Blinking 3rd Brake Light, Deck Lid L.E.D. Light. Battery about 1 year old with New Goodyear Eagles with less than 1000 miles.

These low mileage beauties are selling from 25k-30k. You can steal this one at $27,000.00 cash with no trades.

I’m not interested in anyone sending a check and have a carrier pick it up (scam). I don’t need any help selling it.

Contact me through this site with your name and phone number and I will have my friend call you. More pictures upon request.

Truck is located in Summerfield, FL 34491. You snooze…..You lose!!!!