Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD......

Gently used full set of OEM tires for sale. “Electively” replaced with a different brand when the new owner bought the vehicle. Nothing really bad about the tires, the owner just wanted fresh rubber on the ground. Lots of tread left.... No real wear or cupping on the fronts and the rears look nice and even. I would guess that the tires have only 5,000 to 8,000 miles of wear. No weather checking or dry rot of any sort. Tire build dates are October 2015 and February 2016. Prefer local sale and pickup of tires. Shipping tires is not cost effective....... but if you want, I will..... you will just have to pay the bill.

SOLD SOLD SOLD......

Regards,

Mike

·
Registered
8 Posts
Gently used full set of OEM tires for sale. “Electively” replaced with a different brand when the new owner bought the vehicle. Nothing really bad about the tires, the owner just wanted fresh rubber on the ground. Lots of tread left.... No real wear or cupping on the fronts and the rears look nice and even. I would guess that the tires have only 5,000 to 8,000 miles of wear. No weather checking or dry rot of any sort. Tire build dates are October 2015 and February 2016. $200 will make them yours. Prefer local sale and pickup of tires. Shipping tires is not cost effective....... but if you want, I will..... you will just have to pay the bill.

Please come and get them......

Regards,

Mike
hi Mike
do you still have the tires?
I can pick up next week
Dennis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.