Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Other car

Was that your PT Cruiser in the back ground of one of the pics?

·
Registered
136 Posts
ON THE WAY

talked to my dealer yesterday and #2575 was assembled last Tuesday and awaiting ship date.

dealer said two weeks to the outside, but with Christmas coming up, don't want to get too excited.

have been sorta ignoring it, but you guys(girls) are getting me all fired up.

btw, dealer never asked for anything more than msrp and, since he usually advertises $49 over cost, msrp is a good price for him.

Not wanting to push my luck, I'll post his name once I'm sure.

Tom Gill in Florence, KY had a black one coming in in late Dec or early Jan and was willing to go MSRP. Haven't talked to him lately, though.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
more pics comin soon!

:D I am sooooo stoked! My wife gave me a digital camera for Xmas and gave it to me early. This thing rocks! Sure beats having to photo with film and then scan them later. Much faster! I can't believe I did'nt have one sooner. Bottom line is, I will put plenty of pics of all aspects of the vehicle on my web site soon now that I have this new toy. Can't wait!

Also put the front plate on the truck and actually, it does not look so bad. Got a chrome stainless steel skull plate with little fingers and a half skull with a red eye that looks pretty neat. I especially like the fingers coming out and over the plate like they do.

Ed:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts