Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Thanks for the info. I bought mine used and the tool was missing. Guess I'll be bidding on this one.:)

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
2006 Aqua Blur 22578
1,436 Posts
"In 2003 I had a new SSR on order from my local Chevy Dealer. My wife knew that I had the SSR on order and purchased this factory top wrench for me to go with my new toy. Well a year later the order never got filled and I purchased a new C-5 Corvette. So here is the Factory Convertible Top Wrench up for Auction."

Surrrrre she did:skep :skep :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
That little T top top is upwards of $60 bucks and that's with a discount. that's why I'm bidding on it.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Bought mine used. Seem that they get lost very easily, and you don't even know it should be in the vechicle until you read the manual. The guy I bought mine from is an absent minded moron who didn't even know what it was for and had no idea where it was, so Iv'e been looking for one ever since.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
Where is it supposed to be stored? The owners manual says in the glove box, that didn't seem right:confused

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
That's where the manual says it should be, but I agree it's an odd place to put it. IF I HAD ONE, I'd store it in the tire inflator kit behind the driver's seat.

·
I DO WINDOWS
8,830 Posts

I carry a duffle bag in the back with a litre of oil, flashlight, reg. hand tools, air gauge, Beers cap remover, this top tool along with rim nut keys and hitch keys. Just all the might need stuff all in one place.

·
Registered
158 Posts
aren't ya missn' something?

REBEL said:
I carry a duffle bag in the back with a litre of oil, flashlight, reg. hand tools, air gauge, Beers cap remover, this top tool along with rim nut keys and hitch keys. Just all the might need stuff all in one place.
what good is your Beers cap remover if you're stranded with no beers(next time I'll just have to pack ya some good Wisconsin beer and cheese curds) just to remove caps from? and make sure you don't swith the beer nuts for the rim nuts......

kroozn

1 - 16 of 16 Posts