Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
I see vin # is 457, current bid is $54 k. wants at least $55k. sure are some nuts out there. takes all kind.

R

·
0 Posts
What's wrong with making a buck?. I tried to order an SSR from this dealer where #457 was purchased, a few years ago and was told their SSR's were spoken for so I purchased my Avalanche (soon replaced with Escalade EXT) elsewhere and will be taking delivery of their first SSR within a week or so. So common in todays new car market to sell early models (PT Cruiser, Mini's, SL Mercedes, T Bird, Prowler) to make a buck. Better for consumer to be able to make some $$ vs. a dealer gouging above sticker! Wait until next summer and I bet it will be easy to go in and purchase or order a SSR as these will be mass produced. Just my opinion. The owner of the first 3 signature series has about 1/2 Million dollars invested!! Will he ever get his $$ back?????

·
Registered
148 Posts
He is a collector!

realprowlerfan said:
What's wrong with making a buck?. I tried to order an SSR from this dealer where #457 was purchased, a few years ago and was told their SSR's were spoken for so I purchased my Avalanche (soon replaced with Escalade EXT) elsewhere and will be taking delivery of their first SSR within a week or so. So common in todays new car market to sell early models (PT Cruiser, Mini's, SL Mercedes, T Bird, Prowler) to make a buck. Better for consumer to be able to make some $$ vs. a dealer gouging above sticker! Wait until next summer and I bet it will be easy to go in and purchase or order a SSR as these will be mass produced. Just my opinion. The owner of the first 3 signature series has about 1/2 Million dollars invested!! Will he ever get his $$ back?????
He is a big time collector and has his own museum! He also has a lot of Corvettes! He don't care about the price. He won't sell them anyway!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts