Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before I bought are SSR I had a really nice can am spider motorcycle that I had all to my self. Rode it were and when I wanted.
I sold it to help buy the SSR . Guess what, I let my wife drive the SSR and she loves it!!!!! Now i have to share:crying::crying:

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,395 Posts
Before I bought are SSR I had a really nice can am spider motorcycle that I had all to my self. Rode it were and when I wanted. I sold it to help buy the
SSR . Guess what, I let my wife drive the SSR and she loves it!!!!! Now i have to share:crying::crying:
Save your pennies and buy another>:)

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt #11150
44,509 Posts
Yep that happens !!!!!!!! :glol:glol:glol:glol:glol

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,384 Posts
Before I bought are SSR I had a really nice can am spider motorcycle that I had all to my self. Rode it were and when I wanted.
I sold it to help buy the SSR . Guess what, I let my wife drive the SSR and she loves it!!!!! Now i have to share:crying::crying:
And sometimes wind up with two SSR s
Just saying it happens more than you would think
EXACTLY!! Kathy drove my '06 FPR home from a car show because she didn't want to drive the Chevelle BB 4 speed. When we got home she said "you shouldn't have let me drive your SSR"! Soooooo here we are!!

Nick

·
Premium Member
586 Posts
I guess I should be counting my blessings. I have the Harley TriGlide and the Wife doesn't have any desire too learn too ride it, so all Mine. The R, She doesn't want too drive it, All Mine Again. I even offered to give Her my 04 Smokin asphalt and I would try and find Myself an 06 Pacific Blue six speed, nope ...She is happy with Her Accord. Some people just never change, huh? lol...

·
HobbyBob
641 Posts
Like 3DogNight song says; "One is the loneliest number...". Two is always better. Just ask SSReplay and those others in his post.:cheers:party

·
Registered
2x2004 ssr’s 1x2005
43 Posts
These guys are right it happens all the time. Two is better than one. The problem being as you will find out is. The wife will want to go for a cruise with her friends. You will get stuck with the hubby with you. Make sure when you agree it’s someone you like. Hahahahaha

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,458 Posts
Wish my wife loved Thunder. She does like it much better than my previous Pac Blue but she doesn't like driving it. Probably more afraid that something is going to happen to it. Like really? I rolled the last one, she can't hardly top that! 😂
At least I don't have to share mine! 😉

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
My wife is a lot like Huaw's she is afraid if something happened while she was driving it I would be mad. I tell her not to worry I have spares and there are more out there to replace one with.

·
SSR Believer
1,695 Posts
Same here. The wife drove ours once right after we bought it, a short trip from the local ice cream shop to our home. She was terrified all the way home that she’d scratch it or something. She likes ”passengering” but has no interest in driving it again. Guess it’s just the one and only for us. ;)

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,395 Posts
Don't feel too bad, l had to buy a second one for me because I did not want to wear out the first one!

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,931 Posts
Same happened to me with my daily, Yellow Bear. Our Shop was closed on Sunday and Monday, so I gave up the keys expecting them back on Tuesday. That happened for a couple of weeks, then it got later in the week. Then, I HAD to just ASK for them back... After retirement, Betty asked if she could buy one for herself. Wow ! I got mine back! Purple Hawk has been a joy to have and been the most traveled of our (now 3 trucks) . We still drive every one of them.

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,931 Posts
Oh yeah.... She vetoed a vanity plate that I wanted... "DONOR"...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts