Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the SSR will be infested with Bose? :( :eek:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kale said:
Anyone know if the SSR will be infested with Bose? :( :eek:
I was going to ask that question myself before reading this post. I hope they don't screw the car up with Blose. But then again, who would keep a stock system in a ride like that anyway? That would be my first mod. :thumbs :lol

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can count on the sound system being Bose. Perhaps an upgrade will be offered.:D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a Bose home stereo. It's high quality. I've never had Bose in a car before. Don't they make good car stereos also? Bummer.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, they make a good car stereo. I have the Bose system in my 2001 Corvette. It's no super-high end ... but just as good / or better than other premium vehicle stereos. Sure, you could spend thousands on an upgrade ... but it's up to the individual. I've seen people spend BIG BUCKS on an Alpine ... then eventually trade the vehicle. I'd want the stock set-up instead of a BIG BUCK ALPINE.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the bose in the big trucks are pretty good! if you want more, put an amp onto it! you could take it to a good stereo shop and go big, the trick is how to mount XM into it!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I want to add XM radio to mine! How do we do it?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would not use an FM Modulator for any upgrade. In essence, that wouldn't be an upgrade at all. If you want to UPGRADE, and include XM ... I would swap out the system. Just depends on $ amount to spend, and the intended result.

Had a Bose in my Escalade - nicely matched / configured stereo system for the vehicle.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
XM will be easy!! they have some new antenea, that can be fixed to the SSR easy! plus the radio is already XM ready, so no new face to buy. BTW, it was nice to come home from dallas the other day and listen to the nascar race in the texas boonies!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts