Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On December 8th, Festival Flea Market will be holding its semi annual car show, which always has a large turnout of various types of vehicles.
I have talked to them and they will be saving 10 spaces for us to park together. If I am notified who is planning to attend I will ask them for additional spaces as needed.
Festival Flea Market is located at 2900 W Sample Road, Pompano Beach, just off the Sample Road exit on the Florida Turnpike.
The show runs from 10 am to 4 pm and there will be Music, Fun, Food and lots and lots of great cars. Registration opens at 8 am and closes at Noon.
You can pre register on line at www.shopfestival.com... Fee is $30.00 for pre registration and $35.00 for day of show.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO ATTEND SO I CAN HAVE A CAR COUNT AND TELL THEM YOU ARE WITH THE SSRFANATIC CAR CLUB WHEN ENTERING
AND YOU WILL BE DIRECTED TO OUR PARKING SPOTS.
BOB

·
SSR Pit Crew
11,763 Posts
List: ?? Much better! Dan aka KRAUT is stopping by to say "Hi" can't stay.

1.BSTPAPA
2. Florida John
3. Dicktator - 4 1/2 hour drive one way for us.
4. Bee75
5. abonadies
6. SSRBOOK
7. Cigarman

Have my R full of goodies for your SSR, Xmas you know.

Dicktator

·
Registered
74 Posts
To bad it wasn’t this past weekend. I was down That way. Company coming this weekend so I can’t make it. ☹ next one. 😎

·
SSR Pit Crew
11,763 Posts
List: ?? Much better! Dan aka KRAUT is stopping by to say "Hi" can't stay.

1.BSTPAPA
2. Florida John
3. Dicktator - 4 1/2 hour drive one way for us.
4. Bee75
5. abonadies
6. SSRBOOK
7. Cigarman
8. SSRFather (It will be good to see you).

Have my R full of goodies for your SSR, Xmas you know.

Dicktator

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Hi,
Wondering if dinner together tonight is planned? We live near Fort Lauderdale and can recommend a restaurant depending on the location of where hotel is located for those coming in today.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
All,
Just spoke to Dicktator and dinner is planned at Marola's in Coral Springs 1259 N University Dr 33071 phone 954.796.0544 at 7 p.m. tonight. Kathy and I will be there with our 13 year old grandson. Looking forward to a great meal and show tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts