Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A personal thank you to Tyler, the Manager at the Discount Tire Store in Lawrenceville Ga. for donating goodie bags and water to our rally. They were a big hit and all 110 SSR's in attendance received them. All members in attendance send their thanks to Tyler and the Discount Tire team for supporting the SSRFANATIC.COM family.

·
Premium Member
27,302 Posts
A personal thank you to Tyler, the Manager at the Discount Tire Store in Lawrenceville Ga. for donating goodie bags and water to our rally. They were a big hit and all 110 SSR's in attendance received them. All members in attendance send their thanks to Tyler and the Discount Tire team for supporting the SSRFANATIC.COM family.
Thanks Tyler I appreciate your thoughtfulness!

or will I need Tyler e-mail address to do this?

:black:
:purple:
Krazy Ed

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll pass it on, I see him often!
Thankx

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We hope the first of many!

·
BlueStreak
26,925 Posts
Tyler, you and your team are great. Thanks for helping out with the goodies.

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll show him all of your thoughts.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
+1 on the Goodie Bags.

I buy most of my tires at DT so it's good to see that they are willing to donate to such a worthy group.

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Glad to hear that, Old Fred is there right now getting new rubbers for one of his.
Tyler says THANK YOU to everyone and that he was very happy to have been able to help and be of service.

·
Georgia SSRers
931 Posts
Sat ?

Glad to hear that, Old Fred is there right now getting new rubbers for one of his.
Tyler says THANK YOU to everyone and that he was very happy to have been able to help and be of service.
I learned one thing,
STAY HOME ON SATURDAY. The traffic all the way down 124 to try to get to DISCOUNT TIRE. was HORRIFIC !

I Finally got there and found a waiting line of 10 or so for service.
parking lot full, They were REALLY working HARD.

I decided to come back on a week-day....I will THANK TYLER then !!

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fred, call the store (770) 736-7775 and ask for an "appointment" next time and they will get you right in!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts