Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 8th Annual Southeastern All Chevy/GMC Truck Nationals will be Saturday July the 14th, 2018, at Moss-Wright Park in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. :ssr :black::yellow: :silver: :blur: :purple: :blue: and :silver:/:black:

Go to: www.GMTruckShow.com for more information. Friday night really sounds like fun with a Cruise down Lower Broad (Broadway) in Downtown Nashville. Usually wall to wall tourists !!!

oldfred is trying to put the Flier on the web site.

tennesseecozydog :ssr

SSRoe, had trouble pulling this up so I sent it to his Email address. If anyone has trouble pulling it up post your Email and I will forward the original Email to you that I received from Bryan Ashley. Thanks a 1,000,000 Bob Alexander .

·
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
1,830 Posts
The flyer opens up but none of the tabs will change the page. "Home" "2018 registration" ect...

·
Georgia SSRers
1,011 Posts
The 8th Annual Southeastern All Chevy/GMC Truck Nationals will be Saturday July the 14th, 2018, at Moss-Wright Park in Goodlettsville,
BOB....THE Helen Georgia get-together is that same weekend.
ALSO...THE SAME TIME AS THE CAR SHOW AT HIAWASSEE GA. (That is where I will be !)

·
Premium Member
7,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey freddie, good for you, don't blame you. We used to come to the Apple Festival and Car show in Elijay, Georgia, back in the day ... it was in the Fall of the year. Just accidentally stumbled onto it one weekend while cruising around the North Georgia Mountains ... a very nice Festival and Car show. I think it was around 1998.

Hey, we'll miss ya' ... but have a good time. See ya' in September (the 14th ???) ole Bob :ssr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts