Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a mechanic that is familiar with SSR's and is trustworthy. We have not had such great luck with dealers and independents in our immediate area. Have a list of commons issues that need repaired but almost afraid to take the car in. We are willing to travel a distance if necessary (from NW Florida).
Thanks for any input.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Contact the Dicktator I used his guy in Clearwater who was a certified GM mechanic for like 12 years and the Dictator has been working with him and training him on the SSR for the last several years. I traveled 3-1/2 hours from Ormond Beach and stayed over night. I had a lot of work done. You will need to make an appointment. I can't seem to find his name and number. PM Dicktator and he will help you.

·
SSR Pit Crew
12,800 Posts
Can anyone recommend a mechanic that is familiar with SSR's and is trustworthy. We have not had such great luck with dealers and independents in our immediate area. Have a list of commons issues that need repaired but almost afraid to take the car in. We are willing to travel a distance if necessary (from NW Florida).
Thanks for any input.
Contact Carl Bush in Jacksonville or Doug Hastie aka SoonerRed in Jacksonville. They would be closer.

Dicktator

1 - 5 of 5 Posts