Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi out their Southern Oregon SSR owners. How about we start a club for our area. Lets say an area from Roseburg east and west and south. Lets hear from you.

·
Premium Member
9,311 Posts
Hi out their Southern Oregon SSR owners. How about we start a club for our area. Lets say an area from Roseburg east and west and south. Lets hear from you.
Colin, keep the Beach Cruise in mind for late June. 43 SSRs coming so far, including 3 from California. I'm sure they would be happy to have you join their convoy.

Several SSRs registered from various parts of Oregon also:grin2:

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
We are anxious to hear from you! Lets get together.
Bob
Hi,

Nicolette and I are going to be in Grants Pass on Sunday, July 15th, meeting with a fellow Fanatic couple from Cave Junction. Would you all care to join us for a late afternoon/evening meal at the Taprock Grill in Grants Pass?

It would be great to meet you all in person!

David :blur:

·
Premium Member
797 Posts
Hi,

Nicolette and I are looking forward to meeting everyone at the Taprock Northwest Grill in Grants Pass at 5:00PM on Sunday, July 15th. Please join us for drinks and dinner.

David

Attendees:
David & Nicolette :blur:
Mike & Torie :purple:
Bob & Shelley :blue:
Jerry :ssr
Colin & PJ :ssr
Tony :yellow:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi David & Nicolette, Jerry Walker will be joining the Tap Rock get together. He has an 04 Redline. Looking forward to meeting you. Bob and Shelley

1 - 10 of 10 Posts