Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I obtained this from a fellow SSRFanatic awhile back. Sorry, I can’t remember whom.
Some were curious at the time as to what it looked like attached to the hitch.
So, here it is.
The Rim and Tire sizes are the recommendations from Mike on AZ Spare Tire Kit.
Any 17” Trailblazer/Envoy (and a couple others) steel or alloy wheel with a “6 on 5” bolt pattern will fit the SSR.
Trailblazer 17 X 7 Rim
The correct size tire is between 28.6” and 28.9” tall. You will find the 225/65-17 to be a good candidate for a starting point.
225X65 R17 Tire.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,640 Posts
I have a Jeep hard cover that a Chevy bowtie plate covered the Jeep logo... used to cover the one that I would carry in the bed. Might be something that you might want to add..

·
Premium Member
855 Posts
The 56 thunderbird had a problem with placing the spare tire on the rear end like that made the steering rather light! Also, you had to reach over the spare to put anything in the trunk. It only lasted one year.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Clivey, The Backup lights are part of the Rear Bumper.
The SSR came this way. I'm not sure, but it looks like the MPD1 Bumper.

·
Premium Member
429 Posts
I obtained this from a fellow SSRFanatic awhile back. Sorry, I can’t remember whom.
Some were curious at the time as to what it looked like attached to the hitch.
So, here it is.
The Rim and Tire sizes are the recommendations from Mike on AZ Spare Tire Kit.
Any 17” Trailblazer/Envoy (and a couple others) steel or alloy wheel with a “6 on 5” bolt pattern will fit the SSR.
Trailblazer 17 X 7 Rim
The correct size tire is between 28.6” and 28.9” tall. You will find the 225/65-17 to be a good candidate for a starting point.
225X65 R17 Tire.

Hey RG, I shipped that to you back in May....
:silver::silver::silver:
cadiman

1 - 9 of 9 Posts