Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone would be interested helping install a spare tire kit in Cincinati, not to confident about doing it myself and would like some advice on how to get it done. No one in my area here in Ky. seems to want to deal with me. Was thinking maybe in the evening one night I could get some help from our clan...Thanks Guys!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,398 Posts
Was wondering if anyone would be interested helping install a spare tire kit in Cincinati, not to confident about doing it myself and would like some advice on how to get it done. No one in my area here in Ky. seems to want to deal with me. Was thinking maybe in the evening one night I could get some help from our clan...Thanks Guys!!!!
Be glad to help.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
3,237 Posts
Count me in for help! I'm right here in Cincy. I'm on the committee so might be a bit busy during the rally but come on up before the rally and we can get it done. I have lift now if that will help as well.

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,116 Posts
Count me in for help! I'm right here in Cincy. I'm on the committee so might be a bit busy during the rally but come on up before the rally and we can get it done. I have lift now if that will help as well.
Definitely easier with a lift!

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
4,462 Posts
Way to step up and offer to help Robert @SWT RYD and Jarod @Firetruck 🥰
I'm sure that video will definitely be of value! @shiftz33
Love our Fanatic Family!

·
Spirited driver!
1,843 Posts
I'm not located in that part of the country, so the only help I can offer is the video I put together showing the installation of the spare tire kit.

I hope it helps!

It is a great video Robert but you still have time to get there. 😉

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
I can operate the lift so @SWT RYD can slide under the truck. When not operating the lift I can supervise the other two locos. I mean locals
I would help and have a lift at the house in north Knoxville

·
Premium Member
7,398 Posts
I would help and have a lift at the house in north Knoxville
Hey Kevin, that's an idea Fred has. You want to drive down from Shelbyville some weekend I'll drive over from Murfreesboro and we'll get this thing k.nocked out and won't take up your time at the rally @04 PurpleHaze can drive over and be on the lookout for bears, I hear he's good at that.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
5,201 Posts
Hey Kevin, that's an idea Fred has. You want to drive down from Shelbyville some weekend I'll drive over from Murfreesboro and we'll get this thing k.nocked out and won't take up your time at the rally @04 PurpleHaze can drive over and be on the lookout for bears, I hear he's good at that.
None of my business, BUT----that sounds better than working durning a fun filled Rally 🤠

Nick

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you want to could work out a time with Fred, I'm retired and an good to go anytime!!!

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
ROTM 1/2016 - 2006 PacBlues 376 & 29
29,116 Posts
If you want to could work out a time with Fred, I'm retired and an good to go anytime!!!
Get it done now! Too much going on at the Rally to have to worry about it there if you do not have to.

·
Ms Donna's Driver
04’ Silver and 05’ Sinister
5,678 Posts
“Before I crawl under a lift with you operating it I want to see your certifications, in English. 😃😃😃”

Here you go @SWT RYD

1 - 19 of 19 Posts