Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could one of the lucky ones with SSRs please check your speedo, and reply to let me know if it has secondary calibration for km/hr. I'm in Canada, and that would be a requirement to import an SSR. If it's not there, it means replacing the dash panel.

Haven't found a photo that clearly shows the speedo - a photo would be great

We're getting ripped on the MSRP by nearly $20000 Canadian on a loaded SSR (this is not a dealer issue - it's GM trying to bend us over) - more on that later after GM has had a chance to respond to a registered letter. It even extends to options. Yellow is a $350 US upcharge, roughly $ 465 Canadian - we're expected to pay $895 for it.:banghead

:boxing

·
Registered
705 Posts
That's what you get (and deserve) to live in Canada. :)

why do all Canadians think they are better than us here in the good old US of A? :jester

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry - didn't realize asking a question about a speedo would come across like I thought I was better than someone else - I'll be more careful with my wording in future posts.

However, I'd still like to know if the speedo has a secondary scale in KM/hr:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Speedo

Flassh said:
Sorry - didn't realize asking a question about a speedo would come across like I thought I was better than someone else - I'll be more careful with my wording in future posts.

However, I'd still like to know if the speedo has a secondary scale in KM/hr:)
Yes, It does. The computer asks you what scale do you perfer when you set up the choices, such as alarm settings, door lock settings, etc.

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info, Funn 4 2. Good to know the computer systems is a go - what about the speedo face itself - does it have a secondary scale in km/h?

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info -

B

·
0 Posts
I didn't see anything wrong with your wording. His old lady must have told him to get it on or get off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts