Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What an amazing night we made a bunch of children smile. They told one hundred children to go pick up their bicycles. The smiles were priceless and Texas Big. It’s amazing when everyone chips in a little how much we can do together to help some children. We want to thank everyone for coming to our first Tech Day at Texas Motor Speedway. Have a blessed and Merry Christmas. ???????

Life is Good

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts

·
Premium Member
2005 Chevrolet SSR manual transmission
372 Posts
This is wonderful. Why can't the world see the people of the USA in this kind of light rather than news of a bunch of self-serving politicians, who, with few exceptions, are in it for themselves and are hogging headlines on a daily basis? It makes me proud to be an American. We as a people can do great things. I personally gave up on NASCAR when they allowed Toyota a place at the table but my entire career was spent serving the motor racing industry (retired Jan 31, 2019) and I think that by the track, TMS, sponsoring such a worthwhile cause proves there is much good in many like organizations no matter where their fidelities lie.

·
The Susan Lucci of ROTM
2004, lowered, custom paint
2,338 Posts
Good job Texas crew! Making kids smile this time of year is what it's all about. Here at our place we collect for our local foodbank during our Christmas light display. Filled our first barrel tonight!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts