Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What an amazing night we made a bunch of children smile. They told one hundred children to go pick up their bicycles. The smiles were priceless and Texas Big. It’s amazing when everyone chips in a little how much we can do together to help some children. We want to thank everyone for coming to our first Tech Day at Texas Motor Speedway. Have a blessed and Merry Christmas. 🎄👍🙏👀🇺🇸🤠

Life is Good

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
This is wonderful. Why can't the world see the people of the USA in this kind of light rather than news of a bunch of self-serving politicians, who, with few exceptions, are in it for themselves and are hogging headlines on a daily basis? It makes me proud to be an American. We as a people can do great things. I personally gave up on NASCAR when they allowed Toyota a place at the table but my entire career was spent serving the motor racing industry (retired Jan 31, 2019) and I think that by the track, TMS, sponsoring such a worthwhile cause proves there is much good in many like organizations no matter where their fidelities lie.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts