Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been looking at the gallery and notice some Rs have had some makeovers. Looks like in some instances, they are actively being use for various competitions. I'm wondering about the rest of the population. What are your thoughts in adding some pizazz like striping or two tone coloring? Would love to see some examples!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
best way to experience all the different things SSR Fanatics have done is attend a rally, lunch, gathering and this site. many are stock and about half are not. You will be amazed what this family of fanatics has accomplished with their SSR's.

Oct in Georgia is a the next rally with about 100 SSR's. Jump in and enjoy!

And drive it often, the SSR likes to be out in public ! :cheers

BTW you have a great group there in Texas!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Most Fanatics will "personalize" their trucks. Some a little, some a lot. I have a sign shop and deal in vinyl. So here's my take...
It is :whistling:. I would be tempted to have something like it on the Minion. :smile2:

·
Georgia SSRers
1,008 Posts
So I've been looking at the gallery and notice some Rs have had some makeovers. Looks like in some instances, they are actively being use for various competitions. I'm wondering about the rest of the population. What are your thoughts in adding some pizazz like striping or two tone coloring? Would love to see some examples!
I added a RED stripe and RED wheel rings with RED felt dash cover to my BLACK.
Had the Mufflers removed and went straight pipe. LOVE IT !

I added a light BLUE stripe to my Ultra Violet and light blue wheel rings as well.
Not straight pipe like my BLACK but does have Exhaust cut out installed
d.

View attachment 527097 ... View attachment 527099

View attachment 527101

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,380 Posts
Some of my fine tuning so you can see there are a lot of possibilities.
1. the chrome bow tie behind the gold is now Blue
2. tailgate addition
3 & 4. Hub cap paint Second generation was Blue around the gold bow tie. (These caps have since found their way to Juno, AK)
5 Design and construction team signatures

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2006 Pacific Blue 6 speed Custom
3,427 Posts
I loved the sidepipe look when I saw one in Maggie Valley in 14'! Put a set on mine! It kind of ties the chrome wheels together with the pipes. Also added the tailgate SSR logo to the front of the rear fenders and installed red disc brake caliper covers to bring out the red "R" on the logo.

Attachments

Reactions: SSR MINION
1 - 11 of 11 Posts