Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.

Can anyone tell me if they know a way to be able to fit other wheels to a 2004 SSR.

I looking to get my car a Nascar look with steel rims and big nascar tires on them. But the 6x127 setup is not the ones that are made most wheels for.

One guy told me to change the spindles complete. Anyone knows whom to ask?

Any good ideas?

Attachments

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,048 Posts
Several hurdles to get over.
1. 6 hole bolt pattern for steel wheels you need.
2. Tires to fit.

I would start by putting the following in the search box at the top. They discussed the whole steel wheel idea.
"Old School Wheels and Tires" (dated 3-16-08).

Then find a high end tire and wheel shop in your area and talk to them about getting the wheels and see if they can recommend and get what tires would fit on those wheels.

All this would be custom so very expensive but if money is no problem, Rock On!!!

Good luck. Cool idea.

Reactions: wilken

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,048 Posts
How about adapter's. May also have problem with clearance.
Never liked adapters. Don't recommend them. When I had a shop years ago saw lots of damage to body, lugs and lug nuts caused by the adapter spacers. Just my view point.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,048 Posts
Wilken, you are confusing the issue by starting two threads. I suggest you read your other thread as it has some of your answers. You have two threads.
1. Rims Nascar look.
2. Spindles wheels and tires.

May want to ask some one in charge to merge the two threads for you. Just an idea. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts