Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anybody know where to get the airdam ground affects like on the Nascar pace car?

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,125 Posts
Barb,

To the best of my knowledge, it is ASC that makes both the spoiler and the side skirts on the pace cars. We are all waiting for ASC to provide this as an accessory through the dealers..... The promise is that it will be available after the first of the year. Do you believe everything you hear????

You are in fine company. There must be about a dozen or more that are waiting for one too..... me included. I have not found any leverage with ASC yet.

Mike

·
Registered
178 Posts
Right on Mike I know of at keast 2 Smokin Asphalts in AZ that will be sporting that look when they make it available eh mate?

Coz :reddevil

·
Supporting SSR Hobbyist
10,125 Posts
You got that right Coz. We need to have them in place before summer comes again.

Are you coming to breakfast at Rock Springs with us on the 24th?? We're considering the follow on to the vintage trailer show in Cottonwood and them Sedona for lunch....... Interested?

mike

·
Registered
178 Posts
Son has his first Baseball Game of the Fall Ball season and I have to work. I'll try my best but PLEASE keep me posted always when there is a gathering for sure.

By the way still trying to pick out some hot wheels for the SSR and a vanity plate for my Bday coming up in a couple weeks.

Coz :reddevil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts