Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Retired GM Program Manager/ Chief SSR Engineer
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The October issue of Sport Truck has back to back SSR articles. The first is a very positive review of the 2004 and the second is a first drive of a supercharged SSR.

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
Very interesting articles. I was amazed to see that after all the work and money put into charging up the SSR engine it made a very small improvement in ET and Top-End speed.

·
Premium Member
9,216 Posts
Picked up a copy today at the local grocery store - great article - for those of you still looking, here's the first paragraph:

"After our extensive review of an early production SSR for our sport truck of the year competition, we said that if we scored charisma, Chevy's Super Sport Roadster would blow away the competition. After driving this mid-year production model equipped with a few extras, we haven't changed our opinion. It has such style and class that it always draws a crowd wherever you drive it. So if you decide to buy one, be ready to share it with the neighborhood.

But that's OK, because there's much to share about the SSR, the classiest, friendliest sport truck on the market.

:seeya

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
This isn't exactly "SSR in the news" but you can buy Barbie's ride at Target.. The Target I was at had 4. 3Blue ones and 1 yellow, which I promptly snatched up. I am debating whether or not to open the package to get the CD and CD player out. The CD player fits under the Tonu cover. Isnt' that cleaver? Also at Target a double pack for $15. bucks is the 4x4 GTO and SSR. Barbie's Cali Car SSR cost $40.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts