Chevy SSR Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
May 2017 ROTM 2005 Redline Red .
6,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today while doing some last-minute Thanksgiving shopping I spotted an Asphalt Black SSR in Temecula CA.
Followed him for a couple of miles till we hit a stoplight, jumped out tapped on his window, and told him I had an SSR, handed him one of my business cards SSRFannatics of course.
A few hours later I get a call from him, he is an 06 original owner FPR bought new from a local Chevrolet dealer 47K on the clock.
He had heard of SSRfanatics but thought it might be too big. So he gathered a small group of SSR owners and they have been meeting and cruising together for the last 15 years.
Looking forward to his next call about their next cruise and or lunch.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Where were you Shak!
I had a 03 with less than 20K on the clock and had been in Temecula since 2009. One day my wife and I were in Harveston Lake community parking lot, this young guy came up and said he followed us here. His dad has one and used it on his farm. I never saw one on the street. It was very lonely:p There was a yellow one on chevy dealer's lot years ago for a while. Too bad I had sold two years ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts