Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in Macon, Ga at the WalMart (sorry dougnc) Sunday, still had the dealer tags and a red bow on the dash. Left my SSR calling card for you.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Saw a new yellow one too

big-daddy said:
in Macon, Ga at the WalMart (sorry dougnc) Sunday, still had the dealer tags and a red bow on the dash. Left my SSR calling card for you.

Saw a yellow SSR in Warner Robins about a week ago. Took me by surprise. =)
How have you been?!

·
Growing Older but Not Up
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HePaid4mySSR said:
How have you been?!
Great, I thought maybe you had dropped away, or maybe sold the SSR. How is your ride doing?

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
HePaid4mySSR said:
How have you been?!
Hey, we were just talking about you Sat. Night!!! :) all good, we were talking about the Women Fantics, and how we hadn't seen you online lately!!! Hope everything is ok!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hey!

big-daddy said:
Great, I thought maybe you had dropped away, or maybe sold the SSR. How is your ride doing?

I work wayyy tooo much! Plus, I started back to school so I am always super busy! My time spent online is usually school-related so no time for fun and games most of the time. =( How bout the 70 degree weather the other day? A girlfirend and I were riding to go grab some lunch and I said to her "I think I could get away with having my top down today" and sure enough after I seen two other cars with their tops down--it had to come down! It felt great--I cant wait until top-down weather arrrives--its the best part of the SSR!! =) Hope all is well--when are ya'll planning the next get-together in GA? :seeya

·
Registered
98 Posts
I miss it here...

wildcat66 said:
Hey, we were just talking about you Sat. Night!!! :) all good, we were talking about the Women Fantics, and how we hadn't seen you online lately!!! Hope everything is ok!

I know..I miss conversating about the SSR! I have been super busy with work and school! I am going to try and visit more often! I miss it here! =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts