Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am being giving the tour of Myrtle Beach. Just spotted Redline Red on RT 17 with top down. Lookin Good.

·
Premium Member
2,190 Posts
Am being giving the tour of Myrtle Beach. Just spotted Redline Red on RT 17 with top down. Lookin Good.
:smile2:
We're just above Myrtle Beach area in Sunset Beach, N.C. Last November, when we returned from Las Vegas with our (new) SSR, I never saw any other SSRs all across the USA coming back till finally saw one on Rt. 31 about 20 miles from getting home.:|

It's gonna be strange to see several all at once when we head to Daytona for the Rallly.:grin2:

·
SSR Pit Crew
1,785 Posts
It was exciting and at the same time aggravating for the wife and I yesterday. We were in the drive thru line at Steak and Shake and saw an unknown red R driving through the Target parking lot. I was really tempted to say the heck with it and go after him/her but I soon came to my senses when I thought about that vanilla malt waiting for me just a car length away. Maybe next time.

Dave

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
I was in the Kaiser Hospital parking lot in Roseville, CA and saw a Red R with a padded rack in the bed for surf boards, skis, kayaks or something. Not sure what. We waved and were heading in opposite directions. I might have chased them down if I was not hurrying to a Doctor appointment.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts