Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At 0600 north of Bowling Green headed south, a yellow SSR with a group of hot rods. Probably going to the Holly hot rod reunion in Bowling Green Kentucky.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,171 Posts
Just checked the garage. It wasn't me.

Reactions: tennesseecozydog

·
Premium Member
7,295 Posts
At 0600 north of Bowling Green headed south, a yellow SSR with a group of hot rods. Probably going to the Holly hot rod reunion in Bowling Green Kentucky.
That's one thing about a Slingshot Yellow one ... you can't miss 'em comin' at ya' cause they really catch your eye !!! :yellow: :yellow: :yellow: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

tennessee"Redline Red" dog :ssr

·
Premium Member
6,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You sure it wasn't a short bus taking the kids home from school...../forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_wink.png
Na, Don't think so. School is out in this neck of the woods. If it was, they would have to lay them down.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I spot a number of SSR's here in New Mehico. Sadly, I don't think the owners of them have internet or know how to use it. :crying: But if they do, they sure haven't found this forum.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,171 Posts
I spot a number of SSR's here in New Mehico. Sadly, I don't think the owners of them have internet or know how to use it. :crying: But if they do, they sure haven't found this forum.

Same story here in South Dakota.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts