Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Spotted an Asphalt Black in Atlanta two weeks ago and left my SSR card on his windshield wiper...never heard a word back.:frown2:

·
Daily Driver
8,948 Posts
Someone suggested it would be better to stick you card in the drivers rearview mirror. That way when they spot it they just have to roll the window down instead of climbing out to retrieve it.

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Someone suggested it would be better to stick you card in the drivers rearview mirror. That way when they spot it they just have to roll the window down instead of climbing out to retrieve it.
:|

Who is the source to get some of these (SSR cards) made up. :nerd:

·
Registered
605 Posts
Spotted an Asphalt Black in Atlanta two weeks ago and left my SSR card on his windshield wiper...never heard a word back.:frown2:
good chance I know who that may be, a husband of one of the major workers at our cat shelter. I have given him info on the site but he has never shown any interest as of yet.

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,171 Posts
:|

Who is the source to get some of these (SSR cards) made up. :nerd:
Contact Carl Bush. He designed the card and I put my information on it and had them made at a local print shop. I would post a photo but that is not working right now. E-mail me and I can srend you a copy.

Auggie and Sunshine
[email protected]

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Excellent advice Bruce...I will try that next time.

It also felt awkward leaving the card under the wiper where everyone could see it; at least a dozen people saw me do it, and anyone could have walked up and taken it out after I drove away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts