Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REDLINE going South on I75 exit 99 in Kentucky at approximately 10:50. Sat October 27th.

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
REDLINE going South on I75 exit 99 in Kentucky at approximately 10:50. Sat October 27th.
That be about 11 miles South of Lexington, on I-75, headed toward Richmond ... Right ??? You're over in that "Blue Mist Country" Robert. Watch out for those Kentucky Wildcat fans, they're all over the place up there !!! :smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I was heading over to Waterloo IL this morning in my black 04 and had a yellow SSR pull out on route 3 in Columbia IL. Pretty odd to see a pair of SSRs rolling down the road randomly together.

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That be about 11 miles South of Lexington, on I-75, headed toward Richmond ... Right ??? You're over in that "Blue Mist Country" Robert. Watch out for those Kentucky Wildcat fans, they're all over the place up there !!! /forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile.png /forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile.png /forum/images/SSRFanatic_2016/smilies/tango_face_smile.png
You are correct sir Bob.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts