Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I can remember how to do this I will send the pictures Sieglinde took yesterday.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Photos #2

Well I was successful so now let’s see if I can do it again.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
446 Posts

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Photo #4

Set #4. And that’s all we have!

Attachments

·
Spirited driver!
1,536 Posts
We had a blast. Thanks for the invite. It was great seeing everyone and making new friends. Taking home good memories and little sunburn.:surprise:

Attachments

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,051 Posts
We had a blast. Thanks for the invite. It was great seeing everyone and making new friends. Taking home good memories and little sunburn.:surprise:

Love the pipes on the door look!!!

Reactions: Jersey red

·
Eat-Breathe-Sleep-SSR's
1,589 Posts
Awsome Pics Sieglinde, thanks for posting...there is Karma sprooney won the 50/50 prize!

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,300 Posts
Gotta say I'm partial to the yellow one. :grin2: Love the new handles.
thanks Lance. It was great meeting you and Debbi. And I'm still reeling about the super deal $$ you got on your truck. It must have broke the former owners heart to sell that fantastic SSR :yellow:

·
Premium Member
19,719 Posts
Turnheads they let you back into Canada ? My message to the border guys not must have made it to them lol

·
it's 5 o'clock somewhere!
16,300 Posts
Turnheads they let you back into Canada ? My message to the border guys not must have made it to them lol
hey now :smash Lance and I were talking about you Marc. I said I still had my doubts about this mysterious :yellow: of yours. But he had pictures!!!!! So I guess I will be a believer now :glol

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,395 Posts
The only pictures I managed to take were on the drive from Laughlin to Kingman but I thought I should post some of them so here goes.
SSRs as far as you can see!!!

Attachments

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,931 Posts
It Was a pretty impressive line of SSR's in the caravan to Kingman, for sure!

Reactions: turnheadz
1 - 20 of 25 Posts