Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Had to post this, here in Oregon, we are entering the prime time of year for convertibles,.. anyone else want to add a cool photo?
AHHHHHH!!!....close that top quick!! Do you realize how much pollen just went into your cab!?!? :surprise:

:laugh:...:laugh:....:laugh:

Great idea for a thread...(well, not for some, but) Enjoy your nice weather!! :wink2:

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,191 Posts
Here is spring in Sturgis South Dakota. Just got 16 inches of snow over the weekend.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Can't even get out today to take a photo. High wind, heavy rain, hail, tornado warning. It's spring. Oh forgot local flooding.:yellow::rant

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Spring!! Spring!!

Perhaps where many of us are BUT don't tell those boys and gals over on the North East cost about it being spring. Don't think I have EVER met anyone from the South that moved NORTH when they retired. Sure that is one or two but surly not more than that. Global Warming!!! :grin2:

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
No Spring Here - still have lots of snow on the ground - about a month away from taking it out of storage - BUT - I did order some upgrades from Mike and Simple Engineering - I guess I have some cabin fever

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jersey Red,
May not be spring where you are yet, But I can see in the background that someone is scraping up what is left of Winter to offer it to the spirits of spring.. Pictures are good, from everyone, even if it is not spring yet. a nice photo string would be great.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I might be a day or two away from my first spring cruise!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 32 Posts