Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Orange

The right kind of orange or candy apple red would probably make me trade up to an '06 (or '07?). That would be an absolutely gorgeous color! :thumbs

W

·
0 Posts
I'm not too sure about that color

I think it's going to take a bit to get used to that one.

wipurplechick"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

I

·
0 Posts
that is a great color! i love it! i have always loved the orange on the vettes

·
Registered
579 Posts
wildcat66 said:
Orange would be so cool on this truck.... E Curtis did you faint!!!?

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flag :party :party :party :party :cheers

I can't believe it! Somebody pinch me!!

:seeya E :seeya

Orange SSR :ssr

P.S. Yes, I did faint!

·
Boop Op A Doop
30,422 Posts
Orange

wipurplechick said:
I think it's going to take a bit to get used to that one.

wipurplechick"If I must get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

I'm not really fond of orange neither. But I have to tell you seeing it at the SSR Homecoming did a lot more for me then the photo's. The color is really sharp. :thumbs

B

·
0 Posts
hotrodgirl said:
I'm not really fond of orange neither. But I have to tell you seeing it at the SSR Homecoming did a lot more for me then the photo's. The color is really sharp. :thumbs
:agree
If it wasn't for my seats having the red inserts mine might already be that color, Tangerine orange Lamberginie. something like that. It looked awesume in the shade of the clouds. I can only imagine if the sun had been shinin britely.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Color?????

This looks sharp......BUT ......will it be the same color , all over.....or another one of GM's multi color paint jobs.........????????? I hope they get it right this time :seeya

·
Registered
349 Posts
It's almost certain to be a Corvette color. All the rest of the SSR colors are Corvette colors. Why would they wise up now?

Don't get me wrong - the color options we have now are all good choices. I just wish they would have had a huge number of bright, attention-getting colors to choose from right from the beginning. If I remember right, that's kind of like BMW did with the Z3.

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
The beat goes on . . . . .

Will it take less time to get parts for the orange SSRs?

Will the orange SSRs have better door handles, better radiator fans, better radio reception?

GAWD ! ! ain't that just like American manufacturers, "Don't sell the steak, Sell the SIZZLE ! ! "

1 - 20 of 56 Posts