Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next day my SSR talks to me quite loudly. I think it might be the sway bar bushings or links. I tried WD which seemed to help but the squeeks go away eventually till it rains again. I only have to gently lean on one corner-but they all do it. Don't tell me i'm the only one!

·
Premium Member
2,309 Posts
:nerd:
No squeaks on mine. Not sure you were specific enough for most of us to "relate" and/or isolate the problem you have.

But having worn glasses since the 2nd grade (near sighted), my hearing was excellent and still is quite good as an old man.............I have no squeaks.:wink2:

·
RedHotSSR
605 Posts
Passenger side.

I sometimes get squeaking from my passenger:wink2: BUT I just turn the sound louder on the radio and that goes away. :grin2:

Sorry your having this issue but remember your Rs are getting old and this is to be expected with all older cars.

·
Premium Member
'06 FPR Smokin Asphalt; '04 Ulta Violet
4,490 Posts
Next day my SSR talks to me quite loudly. I think it might be the sway bar bushings or links. I tried WD which seemed to help but the squeeks go away eventually till it rains again. I only have to gently lean on one corner-but they all do it. Don't tell me i'm the only one!
I think in the OLD days Service Stations squirted Brake Fluid on A Frame, Sway Bar, Shock and all other Rubber Bushings? I THINK.

Nick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts