Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's not an SSR, but I'm looking for a 2006 SS Dale Earnhardt Intimidator Pkg. chevy truck to keep my SSR company. If anyone see's one while cruising your local dealers, please let me know. Thanks, Gary:leaving

·
Registered
541 Posts
Heh...

I found a couple. One in Northern Virginia (I'm planning to buy it as soon as I get the cash for my GTO) and another on in East Tennessee.

I didn't have other zip codes to plug in for a search but I'm sure you can find one. They are making 1,333 of the Intimidator SSs.

We can be garage buddies. We have an Aqua Blur, too. :jester

Diggs

·
Premium Member
3,926 Posts
I had a 2004 SS Silverado before the SSR and it is a great vehicle. The LQ9 6.0 is real strong especially with the AWD. They can beat alot of vehicles out there because you wont spin a tire.

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
2005SSR6Speed said:
I had a 2004 SS Silverado before the SSR and it is a great vehicle. The LQ9 6.0 is real strong especially with the AWD. They can beat alot of vehicles out there because you wont spin a tire.
You're right about the SS Silverado. It was fairly quick for such a heavy vehicle. (I owned a black 2003). Good luck on your quest for the Intimidator SS. :seeya

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Intimidator

Thanks for the input; To Diggs, Iv'e been talking with a dealer in TN. probably the one you mentioned. Now I'm getting closer to (2) in California. Wierd we'll have the same cars!!?? To Frank, This package is with the 6000 High Output Vortec engine, 4 spd. auto, and 3.73 gears. In 2006 they went back to 2 wheel drive, from all-wheel drive. The intimidator pkg. has special badging, etc.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts