Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pictures of the stainless steel mudflaps I installed on my SSR.
If interested, PM me and I will provide the manufacturers details. They are custom made to order.
They install using OEM screws already installed in your fenderwell. You have to drill two holes into the bottom of the black plastic fender skirt to complete installation.
It does help with stabilizing the floppiness of the fender skirt.
My first set came with a 5 inch length, but I felt was too long for the look and function I wanted, so I had them remade at a shorter length. Much happier with this look. :ssr

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
very cool :cool Need to wear my shades to look at them!!! :thumbs One thing I can't tell is do they wrap around or sit flush with the fender wheel well?

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wildcat66 said:
very cool :cool Need to wear my shades to look at them!!! :thumbs One thing I can't tell is do they wrap around or sit flush with the fender wheel well?
They sit flush with the inside of the fender. I like this because there is no chance of dirt getting trapped between the flap and the paint as with other types of mudflap.

W

·
0 Posts
I really like them!

I'll be PM'g you for info...
I have been looking for mudflaps! I researched the topic on our site and even ordered two pairs as a result, but ended up returning them because they just didn't look or line up right.
These look cool. And, on my black beauty, it would be sharp!
Thanks for the pics!

wipurplechick
"If I have to get wrinkles, please let them be laugh lines!"

·
Registered
893 Posts
Flaps?????

ampmop said:
Here are some pictures of the stainless steel mudflaps I installed on my SSR.
If interested, PM me and I will provide the manufacturers details. They are custom made to order.
They install using OEM screws already installed in your fenderwell. You have to drill two holes into the bottom of the black plastic fender skirt to complete installation.
It does help with stabilizing the floppiness of the fender skirt.
My first set came with a 5 inch length, but I felt was too long for the look and function I wanted, so I had them remade at a shorter length. Much happier with this look. :ssr
Are there just the rear only? :ssr

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whitewolf said:
Are there just the rear only? :ssr
No, I only chose to have rears made, he does the front as well, but mind the ground clearance...

·
OP
8,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
contact him directly

Sure. Contact Dennis Newell @ 716-652-5778
You may have to leave a message but he is good about calling back.
Have your measurements ready from the bottom of the fender, he will make them to your specs.
Tell him OP in TX sent you. You will love them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts