1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Perfectionist
523 Posts
Wow looks like a mini ssr show! Looks like fun was had by all. D

·
BLU SSR
3,161 Posts
What a great lookin' bunch to party with ! Looks like we missed a fun time. We really wanted to join you Andy Jackson neighbors but had prior commitments here at home. See Ya next time.

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Robert, thanks for coordinating yesterdays Christmas party. It was a real success! Sheila and I had a lot of fun, but I can still feel the heat from the fireplace cooking my backside. Any longer and I would have been a new item on the menu! Looking forward to the spring meet-up at the marina.

·
Premium Member
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Robert, thanks for coordinating yesterdays Christmas party. It was a real success! Sheila and I had a lot of fun, but I can still feel the heat from the fireplace cooking my backside. Any longer and I would have been a new item on the menu! Looking forward to the spring meet-up at the marina.
That was my only complaint. The seats were to close to walls.

·
Premium Member
2005 Redline SSR, 1990 Harley Davidson FatBoy FLSTF
152 Posts
Robert and my Tennessee Sisters and Brothers, I was looking forward to joining y'all and finally no Tower Cranes to erect in Nashville finally. Woke up feeling like a Mack Truck ran over me. Figured that there was no need in sharing the holiday bug with each of you. I do appreciate your invitation Robert.
Cecil

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Merry Christmas, TN Fanatics,
Being with friends and family for Christmas. The reason for the Season. And fun times for all. So sorry to have missed out, but work called me away from home base. Very best wishes for you and yours. Let's not be afraid to say "Merry Christmas!"
Bob & Hazel B

1 - 7 of 7 Posts