Chevy SSR Forum banner

SSR '07 Ladies Calendar

9K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  kwhopper89 
#1 ·
Here is a link that I got from Keith "kwhopper89". You can order a few speciality items along with the '07 Ladies SSR calendars. :thumbs

SSR Special Link

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Keith

A question: is this the 07 Calendar showing the winner's of the SSR Girls contest that ran in this site summer of '06? Has it got all my favorites in it like Gina, and HotRodGirl, and Lukyboy etc. I have to know before I order, as if it does, I want two. Let me know at your earliest convenience, please:seeya
HotSSR:ssr

#10 ·
Thanks Alex, just ordered two. Cant wait to see them. Thanks to all the ladies, (and their husbands and boyfriends) for making this calendar possible. All of you deserve a huge round of applause:agree. And I hope there is another next year, combining the best of two worlds, beautiful females, and hot trucks. Have a super evening:party .
HotSSR

#15 ·
Wow - you got yours before I got mine!
I did get a poster size enlargement of the Calendars December Image today though. The one that is available at CafePress - I must say I am impressed with the quality!

autodan: I may bring some to Laughlin - but since they are online, most may have ordered one by then...

Attachments

#26 ·
Calendar turned out excellent. It's contestants and the printing workmanship. Nice job to those involved putting it together. Reminds me...time to hang it up.

#27 ·
X-Mas Gift

I gave my husbands best friend Kevin who is also a great friend to me a “Trucks are for Girls Calendar”
He loved it!! He has a pole barn and it’s filled with collectible cars and vettes…..he loved the size of it and will be placing it in the pole barn by his workbench. We also bought him two flamed bar stools that swivel for the pole barn. He said he’ll sit on the stools……… admiring the calendar . :thumbs

#28 ·
Congratulations to all.:yesnod :yesnod

I got my calendars a couple of weeks ago, and was very impressed with them. They turned out great, and now I get to look at gorgeous girls and hot trucks all the time. Maybe if us men are good (and ladies, you can insert your own definations of good), they will do another one for us next year:agree :agree (Its great to agree with yourself).

A very Happy and Prosperous New Year to all. Bless all of you for all the fun and laughter you've given us this past year!
Bob
HotSSR:ssr

#32 ·
I HAVE TO TELL YOU: If you have not ordered your SSR '07 Ladies Calendar, you are missing the truck:nodno. This is one of the most colorful and beautiful calendars you have ever seen.:party. It is well worth the money.

I have two calendars, one for work :jester and one for home:party Give yourself a smile every day and order one or two of these :ssr
HotSSR

#35 ·
Well - it does say BOTH Club and fanatics. Steve Hull is the leader of the SSR-Club, and maintains the main SSR-Club web site ( http://www.ssrclub.homestead.com/ssr.html ) - he then has sub pages for various areas. Mine is at: http://ssrclub.homestead.com/Kingsburgpage.html
NO membership fees at the Club and Steve usually has some great giveaways at meets he is at...

SSRfanatic is the web forum site that we all use to communicate on... So - the two pretty much are the same folks...

I just wanted to acknowledge Steve's efforts for maintaining the 'Club' websites too...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.