Chevy SSR Forum banner

SSR '07 Ladies Calendar

9K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  kwhopper89 
#1 ·
Here is a link that I got from Keith "kwhopper89". You can order a few speciality items along with the '07 Ladies SSR calendars. :thumbs

SSR Special Link

Attachments

See less See more
#39 ·
For the 2008 calendar would it be possible to place the event dates on the calendar? Example WDC is always the third weekend of August, Laughliin is always the same dates....correct? Whada think?
It depends on WHO prints the calendar....

Since time was an issue for the 2007 calendar - and I didn't have the TIME to try to mail the calendars out (or the $$$ to buy a BUNCH in bulk upfront) - I opted for the CafePress route. Unfortunately - they don't offer an option to edit the dates....

MY 2005 calendar - (only a dozen or so printed) - has Chevy/GM historic info AND a bunch of SSR production facts... (First public display - date GM approved production - etc etc etc)...

I have been considering a 'daily' calendar - but, I would need to start that soon for a 2008 calendar! :willy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.