Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was cruising eBay and found this company that can get ALL the SSR accessories including the color matched wood strips and car cover.

I just ordered the wood strips, car cover and floor mats. He took the order directly over the phone.

Here's the link to his ebay store:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=factory-customs&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Hope this helps some of us that are frustrated with our local dealers rip-off pricing and out of stock situations.

Good Luck,
:cool

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Hey, does this mean .....

that the hard cover is easily taken off and replaced? I didn't even know that taking it off was an option! Fill me in, someone, anyone!:confused

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hard cvr

U'd b better off posting this on the "Techinal Disussion" thread.

But since u insist... it's jus 3 bolts on each side. I wud suggest that u get the optional hard cvr cvr. This lets u hang it on ur wall when u remove it n prevents it from damage.

·
Registered
413 Posts
its actually only one bolt on each side and 2 people can set it off no problem

·
Registered
407 Posts
i just looked at the link and i know i paid almost $100 more for the car cover then he is offering for on his site. :cuss thanks for the heads-up!

rick:cheers

·
Registered
413 Posts
ignore the three on each side and look down on the hinge assy and remove the silver colored bolt on each side two people slide the lid(hinges and all )straight back and set it off not too heavy but too bulky for one person GM makes a rain gutter cover that hides the weatherstipping and gives it a finished look

·
Registered
168 Posts
Color matched wood strips?

In the EBay picture these strips look red like the SSR, but I think they are woodgrain (fake). I don't think it is really "color matched".

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wood strip colors

If u check the GM accessory site for the SSR, u will c the colors.

I didn't c the running boards in colors.

D

·
0 Posts
ssr accessories available

My running boards were painted ultraviolet by the dealer

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Colored running boards

Hi, Peaches

Haven't found oa photo of the purple boards, but this shot with red boards and chrome wheels was taken at the SEMA show in November

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Painted running boards may look cool, but they are a ripe target for the rock and debris on the road. I would hate to have to worry about touching those up all the time!!! I love the satin finished ones that go with every color.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
running boards

I think I like the colored one because they blend in with the truck better. I guess it would be a pain to paint them, but that beats having to repaint the fenders and doors.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts