Chevy SSR Forum banner

SSR Accessories available

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  wildcat66 
#1 ·
I was cruising eBay and found this company that can get ALL the SSR accessories including the color matched wood strips and car cover.

I just ordered the wood strips, car cover and floor mats. He took the order directly over the phone.

Here's the link to his ebay store:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/...ory-customs&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Hope this helps some of us that are frustrated with our local dealers rip-off pricing and out of stock situations.

Good Luck,
:cool

#3 ·
Hard cvr

U'd b better off posting this on the "Techinal Disussion" thread.

But since u insist... it's jus 3 bolts on each side. I wud suggest that u get the optional hard cvr cvr. This lets u hang it on ur wall when u remove it n prevents it from damage.

#7 ·
ignore the three on each side and look down on the hinge assy and remove the silver colored bolt on each side two people slide the lid(hinges and all )straight back and set it off not too heavy but too bulky for one person GM makes a rain gutter cover that hides the weatherstipping and gives it a finished look

#10 ·
Wood strip colors

If u check the GM accessory site for the SSR, u will c the colors.

I didn't c the running boards in colors.

#14 · (Edited)
Colored running boards

Hi, Peaches

Haven't found oa photo of the purple boards, but this shot with red boards and chrome wheels was taken at the SEMA show in November

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.