Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all members and wannabee's....

Here is the URL for GM Parts Direct. :angel

http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/accessories/frameset3.cfm Just click on the link, select "make, model, then year and a listing of all parts with their numbers will come up.

Save the link once u get there in2 ur "favorites", 4 future reference. :thumbs

I've tried 2 order the "Gauge pkge" but it returns a "not in stock" or something 2 that effect. :confused

Anyway, u can now get ALL the numbers in 1 location. :thumbs

:cool

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SSR parts list

Hey, I don't make up the list...I jus supplied the link.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pls post new numbers here.

2 ALL members n guests. If u hav any more SSR accessory part nbrs, pls feel free 2 post them in this thread.

Thanx

·
Registered
347 Posts
GMpartsdirect is a good company to deal with. Just be aware ahead of time that they sell parts at cost and make up the money on shipping/handling. It can be a controversial way to do business but the end effect is usually less expensive than the competition.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just tried to order the gauge package from GM partsdirect and they said it was backordered. Any other place to get them? My dealer said they were going to charge 2 1/2 hours labor to install the package. Sounds high.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dealer time!!!!

Yeah that's bout rite..... :rolleyes: Actual time 30mins... :thumbs Dealer Billing time...2-1/2 hours... :mad :cuss :banghead

Bet u can do it urself.... ;) or try a 15 yo. Bet he can do it. :thumbs

·
Premium Member
3,364 Posts
drtaz said:
I just tried to order the gauge package from GM partsdirect and they said it was backordered. Any other place to get them? My dealer said they were going to charge 2 1/2 hours labor to install the package. Sounds high.
My dealer charged me 1 1/2 hours ($140.00) Actual time took him 40 min. Tell your dealer to order through GMSPO Part # 10387279 M.S.R.P $310 I was told it would be a 2 week delivery only took 3 days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts