Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is chris and I am a ssr newbie, (do not have 1 yet but leaning towards this over other choices)I was just wondering what the ssr aftermarket market(is that redondint?) is like are there lots of choices can anyone recommened any sights
thanks

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,205 Posts
Aftermarket

Most any parts you might ber interested in are listed in this site somewhere. Using the search button, you should be able to find info on just about anything that is available, or may be coming out soon for the SSR's.

Happy hunting.

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
If it is made for the SSR it is listed one here. Many members have decided that they couldn't find it, so they have made it theirselves. Here is a list of items to search for:
Windsuppressr(Rhobbel)sp?
Superchargers
lowering springs
turbos
body moldings (axiam)
vinyl SSR stickers for the door and truck bed sills(Ed (qwkssr)
Expel
license plate cover and front bracket
I hope this helps your search and I hope I didnt' leave out any of our inventors there are so many more tips and products to help with the SSR but not directly for the SSR.
Welcome to the family!

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
wildcat66 said:
If it is made for the SSR it is listed one here. Many members have decided that they couldn't find it, so they have made it theirselves. Here is a list of items to search for:
Windsuppressr(Rhobbel)sp?
Superchargers
lowering springs
turbos
body moldings (axiam)
vinyl SSR stickers for the door and truck bed sills(Ed (qwkssr)
Expel
license plate cover and front bracket
I hope this helps your search and I hope I didnt' leave out any of our inventors there are so many more tips and products to help with the SSR but not directly for the SSR.
Welcome to the family!
'Cat - is this your birthday wish list?? :lol :lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts