Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have sold the large (underhood) and small (tailgate) sized letters for awhile now but sales are slow for these. I have a potential customer that is looking to buy just 2 small sets of emblems to put in the corners of the doors. I do not have 2 of the small sets available and will have to get material and cutting work done. I cannot do that just for 2 small letter sets and leaving me the rest to sit and collect dust.

So, I was asked to post a thread to see if anyone else is interested in purchasing letters. I do not need to sell all of what I can make out of a sheet but I need to sell at least 6 sets. They can be small, large or a combination of the two. The metal is solid 6061, about 1/8 thick and attaches with 3M tape, RTV adhesive or other method of your choosing as they do not come with any backing.

Large Letters - Hood blanket
Painted, polished or satin - $75 a set
Raw metal - $55 a set

Small Letters - Tailgate sized
Painted, polished or satin - $65
Raw metal - $45

Moving ahead with order as of Jan 7 since I have the minimum 6 orders. If anyone else wants to order letters feel free to add your request.

1. Jeff Large
2. Jeff small
3. Bill small
4. Bill small
5. Eddie small
6. Eddie large
7. Brian small
8. TXNSSR small

Attachments

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,313 Posts
Mike, I can commit for a small set of polished tailgate letters for $65.00

Will the "SS" letters be polished and the "R" letter be red?? :nerd:

My zip is 77095 for the shipping. Let me know a total please. 0:)

================
David :black:

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mike, I can commit for a smallset of polished tailgate letters for $65.00
Will the "SS" letters be polished and the "R" letter be red?? :nerd:
Yes, I only paint the R, so if you order a painted set of polished letters then you get SS polished and a red R. If you are in no hurry for the other part I can send them together with no added shipping.

·
2005 SSR LOW MILES
2,232 Posts
i have sold the large (underhood) and small (tailgate) sized letters for awhile now but sales are slow for these. I have a potential customer that is looking to buy just 2 small sets of emblems to put in the corners of the doors. I do not have 2 of the small sets available and will have to get material and cutting work done. I cannot do that just for 2 small letter sets and leaving me the rest to sit and collect dust.

So, i was asked to post a thread to see if anyone else is interested in purchasing letters. I do not need to sell all of what i can make out of a sheet but i need to sell at least 6 sets. They can be small, large or a combination of the two. The metal is solid 6061, about 1/8 thick and attaches with 3m tape, rtv adhesive or other method of your choosing as they do not come with any backing.

Large letters - hood blanket
painted, polished or satin - $75 a set
raw metal - $55 a set

small letters - tailgate sized
painted, polished or satin - $65
raw metal - $45

mike i sent you an email,thank you again

·
Genuinely SSR Obsessed
8,313 Posts
Yes, I only paint the R, so if you order a painted set of polished letters then you get SS polished and a red R. If you are in no hurry for the other part I can send them together with no added shipping.
==================================================
Sounds super, Mike. I would like one small set with polished "SS" and red painted "R" for my tailgate. :smile2:

I'm going to PayPal now for $65.00 and I'm not in any hurry.

Thx. :smile2:

=================
David :black:

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Mr. Dragon. My name is Eddie Schott, aka sillypuddy. I would be interested in a large set SS painted white and the R red if possible. Also a set of small with just the R red. Let me know. :yellow:

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mr. Dragon. My name is Eddie Schott, aka sillypuddy. I would be interested in a large set SS painted white and the R red if possible. Also a set of small with just the R red. Let me know. :yellow:
Hi Eddie,
Sorry, no white paint.... I can send you a raw set and you can have them painted on your end if you like.

·
Premium Member
452 Posts
Hi Eddie,
Sorry, no white paint.... I can send you a raw set and you can have them painted on your end if you like.
Raw with red R will work, thanks. Is check OK and send payment info. sillypuddy and Old Yella :yellow:

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
992 Posts
Can I get a tailgate size, polished with the red R?

If so, please let me know how to pay and exchange info.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
My question... is the polished similar to chrome, and is/does it need to be clear coated to avoid corrosion?
I would Iike to replace my pink "R" with a Chrome "R".
:ssr
Brian

·
Super Road Rocket Pilot
6,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My question... is the polished similar to chrome, and is/does it need to be clear coated to avoid corrosion?
I would Iike to replace my pink "R" with a Chrome "R".
Brian
Yes, the polished aluminum looks like chrome. I have had the small letters on my truck for 3 years with no corrosion issues or any need to polish them. If there ever is an issue, a small amount of aluminum polish will make them look new again.

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Please put me down for a set of small letters (all polished). That is if mailing you a check will suffice. Just let me know of any price difference.
Thanks for all you do!
Brian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts