Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With all the Newbies that have joined our ranks this last year, I thought I'd share where you can get this fabulous book at a great price! It's one of our supporting vendors, Wild Bill's SSR Parts!
I was shocked to see the price on Amazon! Unless they are personally autographed by some of the design team members, I have no idea why they are so expensive! See below;
Screenshot_20191113-074502.png

Wild Bill's has two different sizes for sale and are brand new! Click on the red "search page" and it will take you to the web site.

Screenshot_20191112-155154.png

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
Nice find HUAW! I have the same book posted in the for sale section & based my $50 (shipping included) on what I saw on Amazon. Bill's got a better base price but depending on where you live the additional shipping cost could result in a little higher or lower delivered price. I presume Bill's books are original and not reprints.

I'll advise the member who wanted to buy mine to check with Wild Bill.

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@BMBLBEE , I thought you sold yours yesterday! That's why I waited till today to let others know that they were available at a good price!
I hope I didn't mess up your sale...
Maybe I should have waited a few more days... 😢

·
Premium Member
4,315 Posts
The book that was raffled off at Branson came from Wild Bill's. I bought it and donated it. I guess I should have signed it made it more valuable.LOL

·
Premium Member
4,315 Posts
What's confusing when I bought that book he said he only had two left that was it. Now if you look at his website he has 19, go figure

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
@BMBLBEE , I thought you sold yours yesterday! That's why I waited till today to let others know that they were available at a good price!
I hope I didn't mess up your sale...
Maybe I should have waited a few more days... 😢
I have not received payment from the member that spoke first and he seems to have gone silent after I confirmed that the price was US dollars not Canadian (I'm in Tucson for the winter and keep SSR stuff here). I did send him a PM offering the option to back out quoting your post and hope to get a response.

I still think my price of $50 US funds DELIVERD is reasonable and I'll keep it for several more years if it doesn't sell now.

·
Premium Member
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still think my price of $50 US funds DELIVERD is reasonable and I'll keep it for several more years if it doesn't sell now.
Yes, it's a reasonable price indeed! I just checked the shipping at Wild Bill's and it was over $15 to ship to Branson, Mo. Used that zip code for a central location... That's over $45 total, so you are right in the ball park!
😉

·
SSR Believer
648 Posts
Bummer @BMBLBEE. Ended up buying one from Bill and it was over $50 w/shipping, so your offer is more than fair. My guess is that the OP is just slow getting back to you as he's pretty active here. Otherwise I know you'll be able to sell it to someone else.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts