·
Premium Member
9,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Ray, got my copy yesterday...

from these same folks who are selling it now. Wound up paying $42 for mine. Book is professionally produced and complete in history of the SSR. Some great pix and well worth the $$$$$. I've bid on three others from these same sellers so they have more.

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Las Vegas Mob
1,371 Posts
Flassh said:
I've got 2 copies now - one that gets looked at a lot, and a second one still sealed, so don't need any more.
You know, that's not a bad idea at all. My first copy gets plenty of (careful) use on the coffee table - I just might need a "virgin" copy also. :thumbs

Blast

C

·
0 Posts
Do you have a link?

I tried looking on Amazon to find the book - could only find a link to another site that charges $41.

Thanks, Kate :angel

You Can Never Have Enough Toys

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
Chevygirl said:
I tried looking on Amazon to find the book - could only find a link to another site that charges $41.

Thanks, Kate :angel

You Can Never Have Enough Toys
Chevygirl, here is a link for this book on ebay. 3 days left in the auction. This is a GREAT book. :thumbs

SSR An American Original

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Registered
89 Posts
You can buy this book from GM direct for 26.95 by calling 800-793-9834, it is Style # 200047738-0001. Plus shipping. I got the offer along with the dealer "Details Book for Sales. (my dealer likes me, I've gotten all the promo stuff along with the car) ((I've done some contracting work on his dealership for a good price and now bought 2 vehicles, maybe he should like me))

·
180 Posts
An Original Misprint!

Just received my "SSR AN American Original" from chevymall.com. Great book (at least the first 152 pages). After that, the book starts over again, only from the back cover with UPSIDE DOWN pages! Did anyone else get one of these collector edition misprints? You never know it may be worth something someday!

In the meantime, I will contact Chevy Mall and see if they will send a replacement, or see if I have to return my "unique edition." :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts