·
Daily Driver
8,930 Posts
Agree, excellent choice of paint, beautiful truck. :thumbs

·
SSR Overseas, Ireland,
384 Posts
Well done Andy
I will over again this year missed last few years and look forward to seeing your truck on display.
Richard

·
Premium Member
2,097 Posts
Well done Andy
I will over again this year missed last few years and look forward to seeing your truck on display.
Richard
.Very nice look with that color combo. I really wanted a red one, but am about to get a black one. Already knew I would get some (red of some tint) applied, your's has given me some great clues/hues..........as to how to proceed.:smile2:

·
Super Moderator
13,908 Posts
Really nice colour combo - a fear for many is wondering how custom paint will turn out - afraid to make a mistake.
Makes me think of an SSR member I spoke with recently that had a well received custom paint job done in the early Woodward days when the SSR was a baby, yet he confided in me he has never liked the paint himself

I go by the words of a very famous poet - probably some English guy - Tennyson I believe
"Tis better to have loved and kept the same old girl than have fooled around in the paint factory and find you have never loved at all"

Something like that - may have missed the mark slightly

You sort of have a mistress there - dressed somewhat garrish but very attractive to most men's eye.

·
SSR Overseas, Ireland,
384 Posts
NEC car show

Andy' s SSR looked great at show. Really nice colour that just pops ! Loved the work done with interior.

Andy I hope you don't mind me posting these,will remove if you prefer.

Richard
Ireland SSR

Attachments

·
189 the LAST blur
192 Posts
Outstanding, Good Luck.

Very impressive color combination.
Just wondered, out of curiousity if any RHD R's were produced or any converted for road use in those countries that "drive on the other side".

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
28,344 Posts
Very impressive color combination.
Just wondered, out of curiousity if any RHD R's were produced or any converted for road use in those countries that "drive on the other side".
Those in Australia had to be converted before they could be licensed. VaVoom documented a lot of the problems with doing that if you search under his screen name. I think New Zealand also has that requirement.

·
Ret. Air Force
3,720 Posts
Come on Andy, we are all on pins and needles...Did you win or not!?!? :laugh:...:laugh:

Beautiful R for sure...love the color combo and the work done on the interior is amazing!!...WOW. :thumbs

1 - 16 of 16 Posts