Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yellow bird in 2010. Bought it from original owner with 50k miles on it and now it has 135k and still looks great. It has taken us on trips all over the USA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
One of the SoCal Nuts
2006 Pacific Blue times 23198 & 21474
28,557 Posts
September 12, 2006

Attachments

Reactions: TomETucker

·
BAD BOW TIE
11,385 Posts
January 2005 when she was delivered to INDY with zero miles on her when they took her off the truck. Only thing is I don't know which one was her in the line. All I know is she is #34 of 75.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,381 Posts
Took some photos on the way home from Greensboro, NC when I first picked up #567 in May 2004.

Also first photo of the 06 FPR with the yellow beast the day I traded it in.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
The picture in my tag-line to the left is my 2004 Redline moments after I signed the adoption papers. Dealer did me a favor and had it detailed. Got home and found their dealer sticker on the back! Job one, day one, remove sticker! No tattoos on this Lady! LOL... :grin2:
Boomer Bob :ssr

Attachments

·
ONE OWNER !!!!
2004 Smokin' Asphalt
47,201 Posts
This is a picture with the grandkids the oldest is now a junior in collage and the baby is now 6'2" tall how time flies, sure wish we could go back there !!!!!!!!
Oh the "R" was new. :grin2:

Attachments

·
SSR Enthusiast
2004 Chevrolet SSR #10111 Ricochet Silver
259 Posts
SSR baby pictures.

Here is my 2004 after it was unloaded from the car carrier. It was shipped from PA to FL and the shipper was unreachable. After 6 days of stress, this is the first time that I saw my SSR. Not sure if it made the $150k Mercedes look better or vis versa. Haha.

Brian :silver:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Here's the first time I laid eyes on her. You know the feeling as a youngster when you see your first love? Well my knees were weak and I got the inside shakes. Tunnel vision set in and I got tongue tied. When I drove her it was that lusty feeling you all know well.The guy I bought it from knew he had a fish on the line. I would've paid his asking price,but gained my senses long enough to negotiate a great price. The second picture is from the Fall Festival car show this year. SHE'S MINE,ALL MINE

Attachments

·
Ex SoCal Nut
9,933 Posts
The day we adopted Hawk. New and Old owners w/Bear in the background. 140K mi ago. Seems like yesterday....

Attachments

Reactions: Boomer Bob
1 - 17 of 17 Posts