Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
vettegirl said:
These are not the best pictures since I took them with my cell phone, but we are very happy with our ghost flames and painted grill!

Love the grill girl..... VERY nice.... what paint did you use?

:seeya

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
SSRGUY said:
Love the grill girl..... VERY nice.... what paint did you use?

:seeya
On the grill we used the paint code for the wheels and re-shot all the pieces. The flames are Ultra Silver and Viper Blue.

·
Administrator
PEDIGREE SSR
8,594 Posts
Cool!

vettegirl said:
... we are very happy with our ghost flames and painted grill!
HI vettegirl,

I like the ghost flames and the silver brushed grill bars too. I hope to see some more close up photos of your great paint and mods there. Perhaps you can share more of those photos again soon.

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
wildcat66 said:
Hot!!! They look good on that color! :thumbs Reminds me of the pacecar SSR Very nice.
Thanks Wildcat! We actually took a picture of the pace truck and a picture of Mr. Merlin's truck off this site, and tried to get a combination of the two. Glad you like it!! :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
Very Hot!! Nice job!! I just can't get enough of the ghost flames on the SSR!!
:cool :thumbs :flag

·
Tu-Tone club member
5,780 Posts
vettegirl, very, very nice looking work!! These mods are exciting as they are completed, aren't they??

P/P

Peace :flag

·
Enjoying life as it comes
5,201 Posts
Looking Good

It looks very nice vettegirl. :thumbs

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you at Nashville for the power tour.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Ghost Flames

The ghost flames are really neat! Like everyone else, I really would like to see some more pics, including the waterfall!

Thanks for sharing with us. :thumbs

·
Registered
31 Posts
Very nice flame job. I am going to paint some on my redline red soon. Does anyone have any color suggestions? I am leaning towards silver pearl or blue pearl any opinioins?

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Purple Penelope said:
vettegirl, very, very nice looking work!! These mods are exciting as they are completed, aren't they??

P/P

Peace :flag
Very much so! My husband had an exhaust shop build a complete dual exhaust system yesterday, complete with 2 Flowmaster 40's, an x-pipe and 5" tips - sounds awesome and really woke up the engine! He is going to install the Ground Force springs today - should look really cool when it's finished!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FUZZY said:
It looks very nice vettegirl. :thumbs

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you at Nashville for the power tour.
We are SO excited about the Power Tour - can't wait! See you there!! :seeya

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
revvin kevin said:
Very nice flame job. I am going to paint some on my redline red soon. Does anyone have any color suggestions? I am leaning towards silver pearl or blue pearl any opinioins?
We ghosted in the silver pearl, then tipped in the blue. It really looks beautiful when the light plays off it.

I will post some more pics soon so you can see - I'm waiting for the sun to come out so I can take some pics with the digital camera instead of the cell phone. I'm so glad everyone likes it! :)

·
Machell
20,829 Posts
Oh my that is so cool with the ssr on that waterfall. Very nice job. Love the ghost flames too. Looks great on that color.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts