Chevy SSR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to locate an SSR Bra? Desperately needed!

I'd have to modify a lil due to my front design, but if I could get one quickly that would be great!

Can anyone help?

·
Registered
94 Posts
SSR Bra

Invincashield.com in North Carolina has the 3M clear film bra for the SSR. I have this on my Escalade and it is superb...one doesn't know that it is present. I plan on getting one for my '05. I've had bras on a Saturn and a Dodge Caravan and they are ugly. Why go that route on such a beautiful smiling front end? Cleavermodels

·
Registered
54 Posts
Clear Bra Vs fiber bra

Axiom-
Do a search on "Bra" and you'll find several threads with lots of info regarding same.

I had the 3M "Clear Bra" product installed at a cost of around $900.00 by a pro. The you can't see it but it does the job. The cost seemed to be a bit steep, however. It has a lifetime of 5 plus years.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank You - Great Info

I liked all of them? Now what to do...
Thank You very much for the quick info :)

We got a wonderful rock chip, just eeerrked me bad.....bout the size of a dime!
Have to have it repaired quickly, just very annoying :mad

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Bra

If you just want a bra to put on for trips, go to: www.autoanything.com. Colgan has a bra for the SSR.

·
Premium Member
9,217 Posts
I've got the Colgan bra for mine - haven't needed it on the road yet, but test fitted it before we left on our road trip - very tight fit - they really did a great job on it.

Might be a little tougher with the lower valence on your Detroit Locker SSR - the Colgan fits snugly to the bottom on the stock front end.

Ray

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sport Bra

I ordered the Colgan sport bra direct from Colgan. Fits great. Hopefully will keep the front of the hood from getting all chipped. Seemed to be cheaper ordering direct from Colgan. :seeya

·
Registered
42 Posts
SSR Bra

I got a nice black vinyl one from Mikes Custom Car Products. It was mfg by Colgan. His no. is (800) 498-7882. I got the bra & two mirror masks for $120.

·
Administrator
8,204 Posts
I agree!

Hey Hugh,

Could you share some photos of their newest line of accessories??? I am looking for some color options.... perhaps they might even have the newest colors such as Aqua Burrrrrr or Redline Red, Slingshot Yellow etc etc...
;)

·
Premium Member
3,665 Posts
Marc NY said:
Hey Hugh,

Could you share some photos of their newest line of accessories??? I am looking for some color options.... perhaps they might even have the newest colors such as Aqua Burrrrrr or Redline Red, Slingshot Yellow etc etc...
;)

You talking about Victoria's Secret?? Aqua Blurrrr would be interesting.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts