Chevy SSR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
SSR BRANSON EVENT, OCTOBER 1-4, 2020

I want to thank everyone who has made reservations for the SSR Branson Event, October 1-4, 2020. If you plan on attending the SSR Branson event, it looks like we will have over 30 trucks. The most important thing is you need to have your reservations (hotel and shows) made by September 1 and let me know if you want to purchase tickets for the Noah production and the barbecue dinner before the Lee Greenwood/T G Sheppard show. These 2 shows and the barbecue dinner before the Lee Greenwood show are the only activities that I have planned. By talking to several, they are going to go see things that they did not see when they were at the International Rally last October. Those places consist of Top of the Rock, Dogwood Canyon, riding the train from the Branson Landing, and hitting the food places that they did not have time to go to last visit. I have reserved 2 small rooms where we can have visiting time and the Lawrence Welk Theatre has a lot of outdoor space, so bring your SSR chairs! Also, I was asked to make the hills that we had at the International Rally go away. The Lawrence Welk Resort and Theatre is on more level ground. While my deadline for taking care of all reservations and show tickets is September 1, you will still be able to call and make your own Noah and Lee Greenwood/T G Sheppard ticket reservations, if available, as well as hotel reservations, directly after September 1, but you will not be able to purchase tickets in our SSR group-designated areas for the shows or receive the hotel group rate. If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected]. We have a lot of first-time attendees coming to the SSR event, so bring SSR information to share and plan on making some new friends!

·
Premium Member
2004 Slingshot Yellow
1,902 Posts
We went to Top of The Rock and it was amazing. Great views, and sunset, great food and enjoyed an amazing a bagpipe piper!

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Event Attendees: (or aka Covid Jail escapees) (60 convicts and counting)

David Fox - 2
Mike in AZ - 2
HotSSR - 2 TX
Zainossr - 2 TX
Ture Blue - 2 TX
Dinerman - 2 TX
TXNSSR - 2 TX
Ral 04 #5907 - 2 TX
SSA - 2 TX
Blueroadster06 - 2 TX
Rkeny - 2 TX

SSRelay - 2
MicDonna - 2
cincyssr - 2
SWT RYD - 2
tennesseecozydog - 2
kart3d - 2
SSRLefty - 2
Snow 442 - 2
T Thomas - 2
Gittyupgo - 2
Red Line Dan - 2
JetMech7 - 2
Joe B. - 2
Big red ed - 2
A. Garrett - 2
L. Proctor - 2
Flame - 2
1lowssr - 2
Fun2Run - 2
and YOU...

Now that is a great group. Thank David Fox.

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
SSR BRANSON EVENT, OCTOBER 1-4, 2020

If you haven't made your room reservations or purchased show tickets for the October Branson event, the group rates will not be in effect after September 1. It looks like we will have over 40 SSR trucks coming to Branson from 12 different states. After September 1, you can still book a room with the hotel, if rooms are available, but not at the group rate. Show tickets will still be able to be purchased, if available, by calling directly to the ticket office, but you will not be sitting in our designated SSR section, and group rates will not apply after September 1. Come and join us for this SSR event!

·
Premium Member
2006 S/C Silver & 2006 Pac Blue 6spd
992 Posts
so the show on Saturday night has been cancelled???
Yes sir.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Branson Scenic Railway.com The train is just across the street from Branson Landing We are going on the 2:00 ride Say,s it is a 1 1/2 hr train ride going either north or south from Branson We,ve saw the train several times sitting on the tracks but never rode it Need to call and get tickets and see about parking. There is a parking garage close and parking on either end of Branson landing mall

·
Premium Member
70,616 Posts
Branson Scenic Railway.com The train is just across the street from Branson Landing We are going on the 2:00 ride Say,s it is a 1 1/2 hr train ride going either north or south from Branson We,ve saw the train several times sitting on the tracks but never rode it Need to call and get tickets and see about parking. There is a parking garage close and parking on either end of Branson landing mall
we have rode on that one.......was hoping for another train ride,,,,,, the ride was great last time,,,,,be sure to get a observation car......a lot better

·
Premium Member
70,616 Posts
parking last time was just across the street,,,, get there early.....

41 - 60 of 70 Posts